12.20.2011

Walking

Everyday (or almost everyday) Myles does something new or masters a skill he's been developing for a while. It's so amazing to watch him grow and develop. -This from the early childhood educator that's seen it a million times. I guess it's different when it's your own child and you are with them almost every waking moment.

Anyhow, I digress...

Myles' latest thing has been walking- long distances. He's no longer a huge fan of the carrier or stroller. That is unless he's the one pushing the stroller. He wants to walk with us. He walked all the way to the bus stop last week. (1/4 of a mile) and he continues to increase his interest in going further and further.



Is this really that big of a deal... No, not really, but as a mom, I can't help but notice these little things that is changing him from the baby he once was, into the little boy he is becoming.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh i love it. Looks like he likes the water too. Sweet. Super glad Myles is a walking man, such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete