My baby, I mean little boy turned 18months TODAY!
Can you believe it? I can't.
Some of his new milestones.
Words:
Outside
Opal
Uh-O!
Help
Milk
More
Da Dad
Ma Ma
Dog
He loves the park. The moment we get close to the park, he runs off to the swings and slides.
He walked from our house all the way to the swings and climbing structures. For those of you who have been to our house, you'll appreciate the distance.
He LOVES to feed our animals. I ask him to help me, and he pours the food into the bowl saying "Help" over and over.
He runs... FAST.
He hugs and kisses Opal. -So cute!
He is always in charge of the keys. Wherever we go, he holds the keys. And to be honest, he's pretty good at keeping track of them.
Communicating with him is getting easier.
He follows simple directions, because he understands us!
Love you Myles. It's been great and I look forward to the adventures that are to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment