We are now on day six of having a pretty high fever. It spiked at 103.7. I thought yesterday was the last day, but he has a mild 99.8 when I put him down for his nap. Uggg I really dislike it when he gets sick. It's a huge bummer. I feel helpless in making him better.
We went to the doctor twice, are giving him prescribed medication, have the humidifier going, are using Tylenol and Ibuprofen and baby Vicks. We are managing the congestion and constant runny nose and yet... he's still not better.
I will WILL him better if I have to. I want my healthy, happy Magoo back!
His spirits have been up and down. I leave you with a picture of him in the bath (with the 103.7 fever.) Don't be fooled into thinking it's been all smiles during this illness, but he is a happy camper in the bath!

Oh Melissa... I am so sorry he has been so sick! I hope today he is feeling much better. His good friend Mike is coming to visit:) I can't get over how much he has grown and changed since I saw him last just a couple of weeks ago!
ReplyDeleteEven when he is sick he looks sooo cute!