Many of you know by now My Uncle Zeke is very ill. In a last minute decision Myles and I decided to head back to DC to spend some time with him. I'm so glad we did. I was able to get in some quality time with him while he seemed at his best. It was the best decision!
Myles was able to catch up with his cousins and all of my friends and their new babies! It pretty much seemed to be a baby/child filled week.
We're glad we were able to come back and and hang with close family and friends. We're sorry we didn't get to catch everyone. The trip was not planned and therefore I didn't get a chance to catch up with everyone I'd like to. So next time I'll be more organized in making the rounds!
sooo much play time for Myles and all of his little friends and cousins. We all wish you guys lived closer so that we could do play dates all the time.... yes I know I have no kids to add to the fun play dates but I sure do enjoy participating in all the fun
ReplyDelete