I've gotten to know the moms pretty well over the last few years. Unfortunately one family had to move. They are just across town so we still see them frequently. I watch one of the girls on the street, and have come to know her family well. Myles is best buds with his girl Opal. Two of the other moms have become my workout and running partners. We get up CRAZY early and run or workout in one of our backyards. I have grown to cherish this time.
Over this past weekend we packed up all three families (6 adults, 4 kids, and 3 big dogs) and headed to Sunriver Oregon. We all stayed in the same house, and believe it or not, it worked out great. The pups enjoyed each others company, the kids played, the mom's ran a half marathon, and the adults enjoyed a few meals and drinks after the kids went to bed.
The only picture I have is from the race. If I get my hands on more, I'll post them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment