2.27.2011

OMSI



I believe Portland is a great city to have kids. There are so many wonderful free or cheap things to do with the little ones. OMSI Oregon Museum of Science Industry is one of these places. It has an affordable annual membership fee and is open all week and on the weekends. So I take Myles and his friend Opal almost every week. There is a "playground" area in the museum which is perfect for kids 1-6 years old.
This weekend Ramona accompanied us on a trip to OMSI. Myles had a great time exploring the sand area.







1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that Portland has a lot to offer to kids and their parents! I wish Marxer and Odin could have joined us at OMSI. Myles did find a friend in the sand area which was sooo cute! The other boy was so helpful and sweet with Myles.
    Melissa you are also very great at finding awesome places and activities for Myles and Opal!

    ReplyDelete